Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Viva La Cards!!!

Made quite a few cards this weekend. I decided to make a Husband Emergency Card Stash card set for the craft fair. Basically, it has all kinds of cards for the man of the house to give to his wife and mother and mother in law for various occasions. I'm not going to post them all here, but when it's complete, I'll give you the full list. I'm about 3/4 of the way done, so expect it soon!

Mojo Monday sketch. This is an anniversary card. The quote says, "If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day so I NEVER have to live without you. -Winnie the Pooh". So cute!

***ingredients***
Paper: SEI Chocolat
Stamps: Verve- Beautiful You
Ink: positively pink
Other: ribbon, dimensionals

****************

Another husband card. This is for his mother or mother in law for mother's day. Got the top note die from a site online (can't remember, though--I'll hunt).

***ingredients***
Paper: unknown brown, taken with teal, PTI Razzberry Fizz, Lemon Tart
Stamps: Verve Because of You
Ink:versamark, tempting turquoise
Other: white gel pen, top note die from internet, corner rounder for scallops, gold ep

****************

The other mother's day card for husband stash. Love this top note die shape!! I used the negative image from the previous card and just matted some PTI Razzberry Fizz Remix paper inside.

***ingredients***
Paper: unknown brown, taken with teal, PTI Razzberry

fizz remix, lemon tart
Stamps: verve- because of you
Ink: versamark
Other: pastels, top note die, ribbon

****************

Viva La Verve August Week 4: twist was to use favorite color combo. I love black and pink and teal. They look so bold!! It's hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped the dots from Delight in Life and emobssed them with clear ep.
***ingredients***
Paper: Basic Black, taken with teal, razzberry fizz remix
Stamps: delight in life, both ways blossoms
Ink: versamark
Other: clear ep, ribbon, pastels, dimensionals
****************
Thanks for stopping! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment