Thursday, August 27, 2009

Husband Emergency Cards

Hello! I've finished all the cards for my husband emergency card stash...I'll get the packaging made soon and put it all on here.
But, in the mean time, here's the last two with details:

This card is the Valentine's Day card. I used the sketch from SCS's sketch challenge 243. It was a little intimidating at first, but once I chose the bella rose paper, it was easy!
***ingredients***
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, PTI Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Wild Rose DD
Ink: positively pink, green galore, ranger distress walnut stain
Other: sponges, corner rounder for scallops
****************
This is the last of them; it's another Just Because card. I used a sketch from Markie's Mom's blog (see card here)--I saw it this morning and love it!! I also used the color combo challenge from Dawn McVey's Raspberry Suite blog. I've never played this challenge before, but it was fun! You can see the colors here: Color Challenge
I used Spring Moss and Razzberry Fizz (instead of Hibiscus burst) from PTI, SU!'s Flowers for You DSP instead of Melon Berry, and a generic cream. I love these colors together!!
With the sketch and the colors, it was relatively easy to put together! Thanks for stopping!
***ingredients***
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Razzberry Fizz; SU! Flowers for You, unknown cream
Stamps: Happy Harmony, Verve- Flutterby
Ink: positively pink
Other: pastels, ribbon, fiskars heart punch, dimensionals
****************

1 comment: