Saturday, August 29, 2009

Card for Grama Ann

Good evening! Just a quick card I made last night.

My great-grandma ("Grama") was in the hospital recently and we weren't sure how things were going to turn out. She's doing better now, but I am unable to go see her (she's in TN). So, I thought I would send her some paper flowers instead!

This sketch is for Viva La Verve September Week One. The twist was little round things. I used three pearls in the top left hand corner. I love my patterned paper and the waves---it was done with my long forgotten creative memories wavy trimmer. I embossed the sentiment with white ep. I never really was a fan of this set (Floral Whimsy), but it's really growing on my after this card! Thanks for stopping!



***ingredients***
Paper: SU! Bella Rose, PTI Dark Chocolate
Stamps: Verve- Floral Whimsy
Ink: versamark, certainly celery, real red
Other: white ep, sponges, cm wavy trimmer, ribbon (offray)
****************

No comments:

Post a Comment