Monday, August 17, 2009

Update on Michelle

Good afternoon! Happy Monday- and I hope it's a good one. I'm attempting to catch up on blogging, and it's been awhile since I've posted about the kids, so here goes! This first post today is going to be about Michelle. For the sake of time, I'm just going to write some short captions/anecdotes about each picture underneath it.

Riding the train at the Valley Vet supper last week. Last year, she was too scared for a long time, and then once she worked up her courage to ride it, we went over there and stood in line. When he came back around and stopped, he was done! She missed it! So, once we got there this year, she hopped RIGHT on so she didn't miss it!

Goofing around...
Pretty girl


She loves to talk on the phone. She's talking to Myron here. She always says, "I want to hold it." And then she walks away! So cute!

Playing with Tajar--he loves her!

Chasing him to get the Frisbee. He's not quite up on "fetch" yet. More like he chases it and then we chase him!


Here she's throwing it for him. She doesn't throw super well, but Tajar gets the idea! He always chases it for her.

She found this thing in the rock bed by the house. I have no idea what it is, but apparantly she thinks it is a steering wheel because she says, "I want to drive a little while."
Look for Micah's post in a little while!



No comments:

Post a Comment