Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Spring Cold?

What I thought was just allergies on Saturday developed into a moderately severe head cold. I have been pretty miserable, but I think I'm over the hump. Both kids are now sleeping (it's 8:00--this is amazing), so I just need to be responsible, stay out of my craft room, and go to bed at 9:30. Yeah, right. :)
We had an emotional roller coaster weekend regarding housing, but I think that after much discussion, we are just going to move where we originally planned and live there for now. It will have to work. I'll post pictures when we move. We are planning on moving next week. We have to be out of our current home by Friday, and I think my husband is planning on staying home from trucking, so we will move all next week. One good thing about moving- everything gets organized into boxes! I like that. We should move once a year, right? :)
I have some really cute things to show you- a few scrapbook pages, a crocheted flower, and two cards, but I left my memory stick at my in-laws' house so I can't get the pictures off my camera! They are pretty cute, but I guess they will have to wait. Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment