Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Quickie!

No, not that kind of quickie! A quick post for a time consuming card. The kids are waking up, so I'm going to type really fast...

This card is for Verve's Mojo Monday sketch. I wanted so badly to use my new Love Bakes set (SU! 1995, retired, highly sought after, and MINE!-albeit missing 5 stamps, but hey, 29/32 isn't bad!). I made this card as an invitation card for someone, ahem, who reads this blog. I want them to come to my house. They shall remain unnamed. Anyways, the sketch is here: http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/. Not the greatest picture, but I **love** this set, and I like the card.

Isn't this set darling?!? There will be much, much more coming soon!! It's really hard to see (practically impossible), but on the blue, there are rolling pins and flour sacks, and on the red, there are teacups, saucers, and sugar bowls. Much better IRL. I'm sorry; I'm no great photographer.
***ingredients***
Paper: bravo burgundy, barely banana, bashful blue
Stamps: Love Bakes
Ink: bravo burgundy, bashful blue, versamark
Other: ribbon from Making Memories, sponges
****************

PS- Crystal wants me to add that she helped me make my light studio. She says she was fearing for her life because I was hacking away at the box with a large, very sharp kitchen knife. The hacking was completely necessary in order to cut through the cardboard to make the windows so I could secure my typing paper. I want to add that she is fine now and has undergone only a tiny bit of therapy to help her through that traumatic night (just kidding!).


1 comment:

  1. Cute card! I like the Love Bakes stamp set. TFS Thanks for viewing my gallery! :) Mona

    ReplyDelete